Can you think of a site for Anchor's next development?
In line with our growth strategy and vision for the future, Anchor are seeking land to expand our brand of assisted living, retirement villages and care homes to meet the changing aspirations of older people.
We plan to develop 1100 new properties over the next five years and funding is in place to deliver the programme. We are interested in hearing from land owners and site agents who may have suitable land in the south of England or south midlands for Anchor's next development.
To deliver our vision we require land matching certain criteria.
- Minimum of 1.5 acres (developable)
- Previously developed brownfield sites preferred
- Freehold/long leasehold
- Ideally level topography
- Self-contained sites with no through roads
- Mixed use sites will be considered, with the exception of use classes B2 and B8
- Sites in the south of England or South Midlands
- Prominent location with road frontage
- Affluent/well regarded residential locations
- House prices to exceed the average for England
- Strong demographic catchment area
- Close to local shops and other facilities and within easy reach of public transport links
Ideally we are seeking sites with some form of residential/C2 planning consent, or an allocation in the Local Plan or Local Development Framework. However sites which are off market, with no existing consent may also be considered.
We will pay introduction fees where a transaction materialises from an introduction, as long as the agent is not retained by the landowner, or owns the site.
If you are a land owner or site agent and you would like to discuss selling your land to Anchor, please email us at Land@anchor.org.uk